- New York Knicks have reportedly reached out to Frank Vogel
- Raptors mascot dresses up like Justin Bieber
- 2016 NBA playoffs schedule, TV times
- Utah Jazz fan writes letter in hopes the Kings will be at full strength
- Shaq appears at WrestleMania 32
- Warriors tricked Festus Ezeli into thinking he got cut
- Ian Thomsen on Warriors and Jazz
- Nate Robinson wants to try his hand at football
- Vince Cellini: Cavs and Jazz
- Can the #Jazz Learn to Close Games?
Warriors tricked Festus Ezeli into thinking he got cut
- Updated: March 31, 2016
The Golden State Warriors are keeping it cool as they are trying to break the Chicago Bulls record of 72-10 from the 1995-96 season. Andre Iguodala decided to have a little fun with teammate Festus Ezeli with a day early April Fools’ Day prank. Ezeli hasn’t played since Jan. 25 as he underwent knee surgery but he could return next week.
Ezeli was riding in a Lyft — who was in on it with Iguodala — when the drive turned on the radio to a sports station and came on a report that Ezeli was going to be cut from Golden State. To say the least, Ezeli was confused by the report, but then Iguodala hopped on the radio to explain it was an early joke.
Ezeli was not too happy with what went down on his ride.
That was cold blooded. Love this team anyway. Kinda mad I wasted the cake. Should I kick @andre‘s A$& for that??
— Festus Ezeli (@festus) March 31, 2016