- New York Knicks have reportedly reached out to Frank Vogel
- Raptors mascot dresses up like Justin Bieber
- 2016 NBA playoffs schedule, TV times
- Utah Jazz fan writes letter in hopes the Kings will be at full strength
- Shaq appears at WrestleMania 32
- Warriors tricked Festus Ezeli into thinking he got cut
- Ian Thomsen on Warriors and Jazz
- Nate Robinson wants to try his hand at football
- Vince Cellini: Cavs and Jazz
- Can the #Jazz Learn to Close Games?
Raptors mascot dresses up like Justin Bieber
- Updated: April 16, 2016
The NBA playoffs are underway which of course means a great time for pro basketball but it also puts extra coverage on teams during the games. Are we ever so glad that is the case as the Toronto Raptors mascot did an amazing thing by dressing up and impersonating Justin Bieber, and it was glorious.
— AP (@Ananth_Pandian) April 16, 2016
By the way, the Raptors fell to the Pacers, 100-90, in Game 1 of their series.